Wednesday, December 07, 2005

He's the Perfect Beginning and End all imperfect days

Okay. I'm having another one of those days where I just wish I would grow up.

And I hope that in the very nature of being disgusted by my inadequacy there is an indication, however small, that I kind of am, at least starting to grow up.

It just doesn't happen as fast as I want it too.

Praise our wonderful God for His enduring patience.

I am thankful His mercy is new every morning.

Tonight, I look forward to going to bed and waking up and unwrapping that present like a gift on Christmas morning.

Don't you just love that He gives us so many fresh starts?!?

And if He is for us, who can be against us? Even my own immaturity and slow growth is no match for His enduring grace and matchless patience.

I don't want to take it for granted, but I don't want to disregard it either.

He is wonderful, and I love when those moments of blaring imperfection cause me to look past the mirror back up to Him in thankfulness.

That is never a wasted reflection.

No comments: