Saturday, November 11, 2006

And I ask myself WHY I ever encouraged Rush men to blog....




Would this one be acceptable?

Thank you. Since my husband commented on the same thing... he will be pleased to see your posts. I'm not practiced at cropping,.... you know, with a family to take care of and all.....

While I don't mind posting pics of my kids on my own site.... I don't want their precious faces up on every site I comment on. That weirds me out a bit. And since I am the one who usually runs the camera, I don't have a great selection of personal pictures of just me, apparently unlike you all......

And, now that the criticism has "sprinkled" me enough, (Tim, Dusty and Terry), I'm trying to change it....and can't figure out how I did it the first time. That should also bring you great pleasure. :-)

2 comments:

tim rush said...

Heather, I read this and thought, "why couldn't she have picked a picture that revealed the big earrings?" Then I scrolled down.

Priceless!

Terry Rush said...

Heather,

Is that a blonde cow-lick sticking out of the top or your head or is that a huge Christmas tree behind you and you are an ornament hanging on it? It's hard to tell. What do you think, Rush boys?

I think it's unanimous. We are glad you introduced us to blogging. A lot of it we don't really get yet....but we are catching on!