Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Congratulations!

Congrats to Jeanne, Lisa, Briley, Cindy, Brenda and John! One of the books will be on their way to you ASAP! (And you can trade with each other if you want to read the other one!)

More importantly, thank you so much for sharing! I think one of my favorite things about a blog is getting to have a personal, intimate conversation though we might never be in the same room at the same time. ( And for all of us, that is really rare!) Thanks for sharing your heart and your life. Each of you are so uniquely fun and amazing - I feel so blessed beyond belief around each of you. Thank you!

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Oh YAY!!! I love being a winner!

Jeanne said...

I guess I had better slow down while reading blogs! I didn't even know I was in the running for winning something!! I'm so excited, I never win the door prize, the drawing, or anything like that! Lesson learned: don't know that you are trying to win something and then you'll win! I'll go back and read the previous blog a little closer now. love ya!