Saturday, October 28, 2006

Jumping up and down in my own living room IS a nice feeling......

WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

WOOO HOO WOOO HOOO WOOO HOOO!

I don't know that I have ever watched ANY sports game from beginning to end. It's sad.
So I'm a bit of a latecomer... checking in for the World Series.... I know. No comparison here to all the real fans....
BUT..... the THRILL of tonight has just turned around my 32 year run streak of non-sports interest!!!! AWESOME!

WOOO HOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Shane Coffman said...

Welcome to the club. A little late, but we'll take you anyway. I've probably watched enough in my 32 years to make up for you.

Did you see Terry? We saw him 4 times. I'm sure last night was one of the thrills of his life.

Now, for some REAL thrills, watch the OSU - Nebraska game this afternoon...we always seem to find a way to lose it in the final minutes or in overtime.

C said...

It must of been caused by all the drugs you are on for your cold.:)