Sunday, April 16, 2006

Pain in the neck. (Yep, really.)

So I woke up this morning with quite a bit of pain in my neck. ( Not proverbial.)

Our dear, wonderful friend Shawn (who's a physcial therapist) came by and worked on my head, neck and shoulders, helping immensely ( THANK YOU!) , and informed me once again that my computer and posture is the culprit behind my pain.
Somehow his suggestions for improvement evoked feelings in me much like what I imagine an addict being told about what they have to do to rehab feels like.....

But I'm still blogging for a minute.:-)
Just one more time. I can do it. It won't hurt anyone!
I'll start being better tomorrow.

Oh yeah. I do have a problem. But if admitting it is half the problem... I'll just start there tonight.

Just kidding. I'm sitting up tall, and facing the screen directly RIGHT NOW!

1 comment:

Theresa said...

heheh... in examining my posture (leaning sideways against the arm of the desk chair with one leg tucked up under me and the other propped on the trashcan under the desk) while typing this comment, it amazes me I don't have more back, hip, shoulder, wrist, etc pain. It'll happen one day. Thank God for physical therapists and chiropractors. :o)

Love you!